Ancestral botanical bath/ Bath tea/ Sacred bath ritual.
Ideal for enjoying a botanical bath and reconnecting with the ancestral rituals of sacred baths. From 1 to 4 baths
IMPORTANT: Allow 4 to 8 weeks for a personalized on-demand product.
Please tell me the Sabbath of your choice:
Recommendation: It is recommended to be clean before taking an herbal bath or ritual bath . Taking a quick shower or bath to wash your body before immersing yourself in the herbal bath helps remove dirt, oil, cosmetics and impurities to remove any sort of barrier on the skin, this which promotes better absorption of the benefits of plants.
- Immerse the botanical sachet (well closed) in boiling water for approximately 10 minutes in order to extract the properties of the herbs as much as possible. Saucepan/teapot/cup
- Run a hot or lukewarm bath.
- Pour the ancestral botanical concoction water into the bath water with the herb sachet.
- Take a seat and let yourself be lulled by your relaxing botanical bath.
- Use the botanical sachet to exfoliate the skin, squeezing it to release the herbal extracts. Softness and fragrance guaranteed!
- External use only.
- Avoid contact with eyes. If irritation occurs, discontinue use
Can be used with a cotton bag , an infuser or directly in the bath (important to pass the net so as not to block the bath drain). Fill the sachet with botanical mixture (The 100g can be used completely or in part)
*Add Golden salt directly to the bath or to the sachet with the herbs (3 tablespoons to optimize the benefits). ** Gold salts can color the bath if it is dirty or damaged.
Litha ancestral botanical bath: 100g
Gold Salt: 200g
Ingredients: Oats, lavender, orange, lemon, mint, cedar, sunflower flowers. Golden Salt: Clay, salt, turmeric, neroli water.