Ancestral botanical bath/ Bath tea/ Sacred bath ritual.
Ideal for enjoying a botanical bath and reconnecting with the ancestral rituals of sacred baths. From 1 to 2 baths
Purification: Sage is often used for purification and spiritual cleansing. It can help eliminate negative or unwanted energies.
Love and harmony: THE rose petals are associated with love, romance and harmony. They can help balance emotions and promote self-love.
Calm and relaxation: Valerian is known for its calming properties and can promote a feeling of calm and relaxation.
Serenity and well-being: Lemon balm is also calming and can help reduce stress and anxiety. It is often used to promote emotional well-being.
Skin care : Oats can soothe and hydrate the skin, leaving it soft and silky.
Protection and energy: Cinnamon and cloves are associated with protection, energy and purification. They can strengthen energy protection.
Anchoring and connection: The Cedar is linked to earth energy and
anchoring. It can help connect you to nature and strengthen your
Recommendation: It is recommended to be clean before taking an herbal bath or ritual bath . Taking a quick shower or bath to wash your body before immersing yourself in the herbal bath helps remove dirt, oil, cosmetics and impurities to remove any sort of barrier on the skin, this which promotes better absorption of the benefits of plants.
- Immerse the botanical sachet (well closed) in boiling water for approximately 10 minutes in order to extract the properties of the herbs as much as possible. Saucepan/teapot/cup
- Run a hot or lukewarm bath.
- Pour the ancestral botanical concoction water into the bath water with the herb sachet.
- Take a seat and let yourself be lulled by your relaxing botanical bath.
- Use the botanical sachet to exfoliate the skin, squeezing it to release the herbal extracts. Softness and fragrance guaranteed!
- External use only.
- Avoid contact with eyes. If irritation occurs, discontinue use
Ancestral botanical bath: 100g